From designing and developing a brand new site, to upgrading or updating an existing site, the possibilities for a unique web presence are endless.
I’ll create custom pages that are beautiful, showcase who you are and what you do, and are easy to read and navigate.
If you want a custom WordPress site, I’ll design a theme from scratch, install a fresh copy of WordPress on your hosting site, and install and configure the recommended plugins that help your site stay secure, run smoothly, and have additional functionality.
I can create a custom package for you, totally working within your budget and needs. Let’s talk.
Think it’s expensive? Think again!
Get an estimate today for your specific needs
Every Package Includes
- Content Marketing: If you’re selling a service or product, but don’t want an e-store, we’ll design the page for Content Marketing. Content Marketing is a way of generating interest in products or services by offering attractive and pertinent online materials (such as courses, and e-books) as a free incentive, in exchange for the prospective customer’s email address. You then nurture a relationship with these potential buyers.
- Social Media Marketing: We’ll do one round of website promotion via social networks, in the form of re-usable Posts or Pinterest Pins. The type of promotion will depend upon the package purchased and the social network you use. Common social media network sites include Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter. You can re-use the Post or Pin as many times as you’d like, to continue promoting.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Your site will be submitted to Google and Bing, and an “XML site map” will be added to your site’s file directory, ensuring that the site will be indexed. (An XML sitemap lists a website’s pages so they can be discovered by searches.) All images will be optimized for SEO because search engines crawl site images as well.
- Mobile friendliness: In 2015, Google began using “Responsive Design” (aka “mobile friendliness”) as a way to rank websites in search results. We make your site mobile friendly because if a site doesn’t look great on mobile devices, it’s ranked lower in web-search results.
- Security:Besides containing the scripts and data that make your website work, each website file and folder has a set of permissions that control access to it. We change your site’s default file permissions to a higher, more restrictive access level.
- SSL Certificate: In July of 2018, Google Chrome released a security update that warns visitors that a site is “not safe” if it doesn’t have an SSL certificate installed.
- Plug-ins: For WordPress websites, appropriate security plug-ins will be installed to prevent access to files and directories.
- Analytics:You’ll have access to your site’s statistics to see how it’s doing in terms of where your visitors are coming from on the web, how they spend their time on your site and what content they find interesting.
- Your Brand-Style Theme:We create a graphics file that contains information about your site’s custom styling including font styles, color palette, images, and URLs. You can use this graphic as a guide any time you make changes to your website.
- A Goodbye Package:After your site is launched, we’ll provide a folder containing important information about your site, such as your hosting provider, login info, domain name registrar, important expiration dates, a copy of your purchased SSL certificate, a list of your plug-ins, all API keys, all custom code (HTML and CSS), as well as our contact information, in case you need to reach us in the future.
Image and Aspect is a solution-based web presence development service for creatives, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and small businesses.
What to expect
See More HERE
Let’s see what we can create together!
Highly recommended by Las Vegas Locals