Take Away the Frustration
Your website is your employee. Think of the investment you’ve made in it so far…you’ve given it, and continue giving it, your time, energy, and money. Is it working for you?
Is it worth the ongoing investment? Is your site a GREAT employee?
If your site’s a good employee, it’s performing particular duties while reflecting your vision, mission, philosophy, values and brand It’s connecting with your visitors in such a way that instills trust, confidence and curiosity about your business.
If it’s a GREAT employee, it’s ALSO welcoming and guiding visitors through the site. It’s showing and telling what you’re all about, answering questions, and achieving measurable results like increased site-traffic, purchases, registrations, information-requests, downloads, and growing your email lists.
If you’re here, you’re probably ready to financially invest in your business.
You’re ready to show the world who you are and what you do.
You’re ready to grow your brand.
You’re done with trying to create and manage your online presence, only to have less time to actually run your business!
Mobile Sites Included. Always
Google uses Mobile-friendliness as a way of ranking websites.
It’s a means of displaying web pages properly- no matter what size device is used (phones, tablets, laptops & computers).
If a site doesn’t look great on mobile devices, it’s ranked lower in web-search results.
Does your site look great on ALL mobile devices?
Take Away the Guesswork
Educating and empowering you makes for a great experience for everyone.
You get one-on-one personal support throughout.
You’ll ALWAYS know what’s happening, by logging into your personal project portal.
Your contract explains exactly what’s included and what to expect.
You’ll know the project timeline.
You’ll know the cost, upfront.
You’re DONE with epic do-it-yourself fails like:
- creating web-development teams
- poor communication
- no professional collaboration tools
- lack of accountability
- unrealistic timelines
- little to no web-project management
- spending time learning how to create a website
- learning about: website design, user experience, best practices, Search Engine Optimization, web-hosting, site-launching, and promoting your site.
What do you need?
Hi! I’m Diane
Owner, Lead Designer/Developer
Image and Aspect is a solution-based web presence development service for creatives, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and small businesses. I developed Image and Aspect because I believe that an impactful online presence should showcase your talents, skills, values & style while focusing on influencing, engagement & connection.
I’m passionate about what I do; I like helping fellow humans, I like having all kinds of social connection with others, and I want to give back, to make the world a better place.
I do much of the designing and coding myself, and I also have a wonderful network of professionals that may also contribute; photographers, copywriters, and branding experts.
I design and code beautiful, elegant and responsive web creations. I ALSO teach and help others who want to learn how to do it themselves from a professional.
My Blog “Tips and Snips” is a wealth of information and inspiration for DIYers to transform their online persona from “meh” to AMAZING!
I write about Design, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Branding, Vlogging, Color Theory, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, WordPress, Social Media…anything you’d want to know to get yourself noticed online.
Every Package Includes
- Content Marketing: If you’re selling a service or product, but don’t want an e-store, we’ll design the page for Content Marketing. Content Marketing is a way of generating interest in products or services by offering attractive and pertinent online materials (such as courses, and e-books) as a free incentive, in exchange for the prospective customer’s email address. You then nurture a relationship with these potential buyers.
- Social Media Marketing: We’ll do one round of website promotion via social networks, in the form of re-usable Posts or Pinterest Pins. The type of promotion will depend upon the package purchased and the social network you use. Common social media network sites include Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter. You can re-use the Post or Pin as many times as you’d like, to continue promoting.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Your site will be submitted to Google and Bing, and an “XML site map” will be added to your site’s file directory, ensuring that the site will be indexed. (An XML sitemap lists a website’s pages so they can be discovered by searches.) All images will be optimized for SEO because search engines crawl site images as well.
- Mobile friendliness: In 2015, Google began using “Responsive Design” (aka “mobile friendliness”) as a way to rank websites in search results. We make your site mobile friendly because if a site doesn’t look great on mobile devices, it’s ranked lower in web-search results.
- Security: Besides containing the scripts and data that make your website work, each website file and folder has a set of permissions that control access to it. We change your site’s default file permissions to a higher, more restrictive access level.
- SSL Certificate: In July of 2018, Google Chrome released a security update that warns visitors that a site is “not safe” if it doesn’t have an SSL certificate installed.
- Plug-ins: For WordPress websites, appropriate security plug-ins will be installed to prevent access to files and directories.
- Analytics: You’ll have access to your site’s statistics to see how it’s doing in terms of where your visitors are coming from on the web, how they spend their time on your site and what content they find interesting.
- Your Brand-Style Theme: We create a graphics file that contains information about your site’s custom styling including font styles, color palette, images, and URLs. You can use this graphic as a guide any time you make changes to your website.
- A Goodbye Package: After your site is launched, we’ll provide a folder containing important information about your site, such as your hosting provider, login info, domain name registrar, important expiration dates, a copy of your purchased SSL certificate, a list of your plug-ins, all API keys, all custom code (HTML and CSS), as well as our contact information, in case you need to reach us in the future.
What do you need?
Some of my work:
more at Demos